Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to take part and attend Global Spectroscopy 2019 Conference on April 17-18, 2019 in Osaka, Japan.
Global Spectroscopy 2019 is a great platform to unite and share the knowledge with eminent speakers, academicians and industrialists about the aspects of Mass Spectroscopy. The conference highlights the in-depth knowledge of mass spectrometric principles.
The conference would bring together the people interested in fields of mass spectrometry, analytical chemistry to explore new ideas and replica concerned to relevant topics and generate solutions to decipher the huge shade of Mass Spectrometry.
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes 1000+ conferences every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 900+ Open access journals which contains 6000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists and editorial board members.
Who to attend?
- Directors of analytical chemistry department in Universities
- Research laboratories Scientist
- Professor and Associate professor of analytical chemistry
- Research scholars
- Analytical instrument manufacturing company
- Research and Development Department
Why to attend???
- To learn about key issues in the industry (and your area of interest in particular) as articulated by practitioners.
- To meet people and organizations addressing these same key issues.
- To meet people with whom you’ve established a relationship on social media.
- To initiate relationships with others that you can continue by social media and/or meetings in person.
- To learn about job, internship, project and other work-based possibilities.
- To learn about fellowship and grant opportunities relevant to your area(s) of interest.
- To gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges like yours.
- To learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest.
- New approaches in Mass Spectroscopy
- UV Spectroscopy
- Time-Resolved (TR) Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Spectroscopy
- NMR Spectroscopy
- EPR Spectroscopy
- Terahertz Spectroscopy
- Luminescence Spectroscopy
- Applications of High resolution Mass Spectrometry (HPLC)
- Spectroscopy tools in Nanotechnology
- Analytical Chemistry In Veterinary Drug Analysis
- Computed Tomography
- Mass spectrometry Detectors
- Applications of Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) in Materials Science
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry in Medicinal chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Trends in Analytical Instrumentation and Equipments
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Separation Techniques
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at :- https://spectroscopyconference.massspectra.com/